Sunday, May 28, 2006

Missing Filemon Second Album Launching

(Pics: Missing Filemon band from www.missingfilemon.tk, Handuraw Cafe sketch from www.handuraw.com)

Last Friday at Maguikay they announced the launching of their second album "Sine-sine". It will be held at Handuraw Cafe this coming June 3, 2006 with guests The Ambassadors, Scrambled Eggs, and I forgot the rest. Just visit Handuraw Cafe on this date. Anyways, here's a sketch of the place if you still haven't been there...

____________________


4 comments:

Empress_Of_Drac said...

yeah...that's one thing I love about bisrock songs...most of all it's ours...i mean it's bisaya...and we can proudly raise our head and say "Amo na bai"...

gLaiBoL said...

hw much is the entrance fee and what time will it start? thanks.

Empress_Of_Drac said...

Salida? I will try to find that...and I'll post it...thanks...

Empress_Of_Drac said...

The time will be around 9pm to 10pm I guess...just go there...